Dalton Jantzen is a unique combination of real-world business experience and sold-out-for-the-Lord former missionary who has held a number of roles in church and ministry as well as used Christian business principals to solve problems that humans in both worlds have. Dalton:
- Was ordained in 1970 and spent over 15 years as a pastor and missionary in South America
- Has held elder and teaching elder positions in U.S. churches
- Spent over 20 years in business in the U.S. in various corporate leadership and consulting roles.
- Serves as an Executive Consultant for The Blake Leath Group (“TBLG”) — a dynamic research, curriculum development and intellectual property greenhouse that grows leaders and shapes cultures.
Vicki Jantzen is the consummate Proverbs 31 woman, having:
- Taught school and served on leadership teams as a missionary, while raising three children in the jungles of South America.
- Homeschooled them for part of the time stateside
- Worked in various roles in business and education, and
- In addition to her team role alongside Dalton at 30 60 100® MINISTRIES, INC. she co-facilitates the Spiritually Healthy Leader® workshops and often speaks to women’s groups to encourage their spiritual health and balance.